Recruitment Seminar in Tokyo on December 15, 2012
GLOBIS will be holding a seminar entitled “Candidates for the Role of Next Generation Leaders” for people who are considering applying for a position at our company. The seminar will provide guidance on pursuing a career at GLOBIS.
When : Sat. Dec 15, 2012（Sat）10:30 to 12:30(doors open at 10:15）
Where : GLOBIS Tokyo Campus 102
• GLOBIS’ vision and mission
• Overview of business operations and job descriptions
• Human resource management and who we consider to be the ideal candidate
Mori, Senior Associate, Human Resource/General Affairs Team, Corporate Administration Division, GLOBIS
Seating capacity : 30 * If more than 30 people register for the seminar, we will hold a drawing to select participants after prescreening for eligibility.
Registration deadline : noon on Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Registrants accepted to take part in the seminar will be notified by Wednesday, December 12, 2012
• an aspiration to create new value and contribute to society through business;
• the motivation to constantly strive for the achievement of lofty goals;
• three to ten years of work experience;
• an undergraduate degree.
• Business English proficiency (equivalent to a TOEIC score of 600 or higher)
On the registration form, please outline your academic history and list your most recent job(s), or attach your CV.
Conditions of Employment
Working Hours: 9:30–18:00
Work Days and Holidays:
• Five-day work week (other scheduling requirements may apply for some positions, Saturdays and Sundays are not working days)
• Employees are entitled to 20 days of paid leave per year and may carry over days to subsequent years for up to a total of 40 days for one year (paid leave is not granted during the probationary period)
• Year-end/New Year holidays (from December 29 to January 4), marriage leave, bereavement leave, natural disaster leave, childbirth and child care leave, sabbatical leave (granted on fifth and tenth years of employment)
Remuneration: Determined in accordance with corporate guidelines as well as through consultation and due consideration for experience and capabilities.
• Salaries are reviewed once a year in July.
• Employees can join a profit sharing program from their second year of employment.
- Full reimbursement of travel expenses
- Social insurance benefits (health insurance, employment insurance, workers’ compensation, employee pension plan)
- Retirement benefits (retirement age: 60)
- Employee stock option plan
Support for Education and Obtaining Qualifications:
• Enrollment in the Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University
• Short-term overseas study programs
• Personal development (up to 200,000 yen per year)
1. Tokyo (Kojimachi)
2. Osaka (Shin Osaka)
3. Nagoya (Nakamuraku Meieki)
We do our best to make sure that employees initially work at the location of their preference.