Life at GLOBIS According to Employees
The five most common answers from GLOBIS employees about their work and life at GLOBIS will show you what they like about life at GLOBIS. (valid responses: 118)
Why did you decide to leave your previous job to join GLOBIS? (multiple answers allowed)
- Everyone at GLOBIS seemed to be enthusiastic and possess keen insight.
- Staff I met at seminars and interviews were positive and motivated.
- The GLOBIS Group’s business model appealed to me.
- I saw an opportunity for personal development.
- I felt the company valued me and my previous work.
- I was interested in the venture business.
- I liked the location of the office and its environment.
- The remuneration and compensation package were in line with my expectations.
What are the advantages of working at GLOBIS? (multiple answers allowed)
- Consistently challenging work assignments
- It nurtures an environment where individuals can decide what is essential for management and business operations instead of expecting people to simply follow conventional practice, and where people can develop decision-making abilities on an intellectual level.
- High proficiency for communicating rational thought.
- Excellent supervisors.
- Good performance assessment system (360-degree evaluation, MBO, etc.)
- Solid benefits package.
- Supportive office environment.
- It provides a good variety of excellent company events (staff trips, year-end party, club activities, etc.).
- I can feel personal and professional satisfaction there.
- A network of students and external lecturers that provides inspiration In-house educational opportunities.
- Its relaxed environment where individuals can advance at their own pace.
What are the best aspects of working at GLOBIS? (multiple answers allowed)
- I can take part in worthwhile discussions with employees in any position.
- The opportunity to apply personal interests to improving work outcomes.
- Employees work with a shared vision and mission.
- Employees think and act quickly and with flexibility.
- I feel my work can revitalize and transform the nation.
- Ongoing personal development.
What capabilities have you gained or think you will gain while working at GLOBIS? (multiple answers allowed)
- Management knowledge and capabilities
- Language skills
- Time management
- Leadership and staff engagement
- The ability to more clearly understand other people
- An overall management perspective
- Positive thinking
What are the best characteristics of GLOBIS staff? (multiple answers allowed)
- Many of them have a wide range of experience.
- Engaging personalities
- None of them discriminate on the basis of employment status.
- Unique personalities
- None of them discriminate on the basis of gender.
What are your interests outside of GLOBIS?(multiple answers allowed)
- Computer and IT related skills (DTP, CAD, Web design, etc.)
- Painting, photography and other art forms
- Fashion and beauty (nail painting, make-up, etc.)
- Spending time with family (including child rearing)
- Traditional Japanese culture (tea ceremony, flower arrangement, etc.)
- Music and playing instruments
- Cross-industry exchanges
- Vegetable gardening
- Trying new restaurants
- Student career counseling
- Contributing to the regional community